for a natural glow
BURITI PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION
Brazilian Sun offers solutions to suit every skin type and tone, guaranteeing the ultimate tanning experience every time.
Our innovative solution is infused with a Brazilian blend of Aloe and Buriti oil extract – an exotic wonder from the Amazon rainforest that nourishes, rejuvenate, hydrate and restore your skin’s elasticity.
Discover the secrets of Brazilian sensuality and beauty!
Our solution is 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan.
Single Session (3-hour solution): $45 | Lets you take control of your tan. 1 hour light, 2 hours medium, 3 hours dark.Lasts 6-8 days and goes away with natural exfoliation.
Single Session (8-hour solution): $35 | Lasts 6-8 days and goes away with natural exfoliation.
Bring a friend with you & only pay $30 each for either solution on any day!
Before you tan
- Exfoliate your body the day before your sunless spray tan session. We recommend that you shower before you come in.
- Do not apply any lotions, deodorants, perfumes or make-up of any kind before your spray tan session as they will adversely affect the evenness of your airbrush tan.
- Wax 24 hours before your appointment. Complete any shaving, facials , manicures and pedicures before your tanning sessions.
- Please be sure to have dark, loose fitting clothing to wear after your tanning session. Wear a dark colored swimsuit or lingerie to be tanned in. The tan does rub off and is washable in most material, but be careful, lace, nylon, wool, and silk fabrics are not encouraged.
After your tan
- Avoid showering, sweating, and exposure to water for eight to ten hours after your tanning session.
- Remember. Jacuzzis, hot tubs, chlorine, and very long hot showers can accelerate exfoliation and thus fade your tan.
- The first time you shower, you'll see a lot of color washing off. Don't worry, you are not losing your tan! This is just the cosmetic bronzer that was applied. What is left behind is a beautiful, sunless tan.
- Moisturize the entire body twice daily, in the morning and in the evening.
- Hydrating your skin is essential in keeping your tan alive, and is the secret to maintaining a beautiful and longer lasting tan.