Tori's Tuesday Tips: Preparing for a Brazilian
My name is Tori Miller and I have been a sugaring specialist at Humble Bee Beauty Studio for eight months. I have been asked several times by clients how to prepare for their first sugaring brazilian service.
Here are my Tuesday Tips to get yourself ready in the best way possible:
- Take an Ibuprofen 45 minutes before your service. This will help take the edge off the pain because it helps calm the inflammation.
- Your hair should be a quarter of an inch long or about the size of your longest brow hair
- Do not trim at home. Leave it to the pros! I can't tell you how many times I've had to send people home for trimming too short.
- Do not exfoliate for at least 3 days before your service. With sugaring we need that dead skin to help remove the hair.
- Don't be scared! Most people usually have it hyped up in their head but it's never as bad as they imagined.